Search This Blog

17 February 2009

NightTrain 18th February '09

Ibrahim Ferrer - Que bueno baila usted
Ibrahim Ferrer & Omara Portuondo - Silencio
Cello trio - Confidencias
Rachel Unthank & The Winterset - On a Monday morning
Eddie Reader - Charlie is my darling
Damien Dempsey - Madam I'm a darlin'
Eleanor Mc Evoy - Shame on the moon
Rodney Crowell - I want you #35
Handsome Family - My beautiful bride
Reem Kelani - Mawwaal
Franco Le TP OK Jazz - Boma l'heure
Daby Toure - Setal
Diane Reeves - One for my baby
Michael Buckley - South facing
Lily Allen - He wasn't there
John Lennon - Give peace a chance
M.I.A. - Paper planes
Temptations - Runaway child running wold
Betty Lavette - Down to zero
Ray Charles - The jealous kind
Big Air - Song for the garlic seller
Art Tatum - Humouresque
Lester Young - Let's fall in love
Nancy Wilson - Lush life
Puccini - Vissi d'arte (from Tosca)
Kathryn Stott - Chopin Nocturne Op72 #1