Search This Blog

10 February 2009

NightTrain Valentine's Special 11th February'09

Frank Sinatra - You brought a new kind of loving to me
Ella Fitzgerald - Bewitched, bothered and bewildered
Candi Staton - I'll sing a love song to you
Otis Redding - These arms of mine
Aretha Franklin - You make me feel like a natural woman
Irma Thomas - Ruler of my heart
Cassandra Wilson - The very thought of you
Tommy Smith - Duke Ellington's sound of love
Nina Simone - Wild is the wind
Luca Aquino - Sopra la novole
Audio Feeling - On Green Dolphin Street
Larry Sparks - Hand in hand
Lyle Lovett - She makes me feel good
Mary Gauthier - Please
Nick Lowe - You inspire me
Geraint Watkins - Love me
Buddy Holly - Love me
Jerry Reed - Since I found you
Elvis Presley - Love me tender
Jimmy Scott - Unchained melody
Bright Light Quartet - Hey hey honey
Van Morrison - Crazy love
Luz Casal - Un ano de amor
Omara Portuondo - Sempe en mi corazon
Yo Yo Ma - Mumuki
Stanley Turrentine - God bless the child
Johnny Hartman & John Coltrane - My one and only love
Verdi - Un di felice (from La Traviata)
Maria Callas - Va vie schoti quella fronda (Puccini)
John Mc Cormack - Kathleen Mavourneen
Hector Zazou & Laurie Anderson - Into your dreams