Search This Blog

25 February 2009

NightTrain 25th February '09

Damien Dempsey - Negative vibes
Eddie Reader - Hummingbird
Grace Jones - I'm crying (Mother's tears)
Lloyd & Devon - Push, push
Seu Jorge - Seu olhar
Yamanda Costa - Mafua
Merle Travis - Cannonball rag
Red Prysock - Rock n' roll
Imelda May - Smokers song
Diane Reeves - You're driving me crazy
Eric Alexander - A few miles from Memphis
Art Pepper - Patricia
Joni Mitchell - Comes love
Dusty Springfield - 24 hours from Tulsa
The Beatles - Come together
Billy Bragg - You make me brave
Johnny Cash - I hung my head
Sam Baker - Recessional
Keith Jarrett - Don't ever leave me
Cello Trio - Seresta
Victor Villadongas - Nostalgic
Sam Cooke - You send me
Ray Charles - Come rain or come shine
Bessie Smith - Nobody in town can bake a sweet jelly roll like mine
Reem Kelani - Galilean lullaby
Mariam & Amadou - Ces nest pas bon
Arkitekt - Fourteen days