Search This Blog

29 April 2009

Night Train 22nd April '09

James Hunter - She's a class act
Geraint Watkins - Soldier of love
Nick Lowe - She's got soul
Rodney Crowell - Moving work of art
Johnny Cash - You are my sunshine
Swan Silvertones - Working on a building
Original Blind Boys of Alabama - This may be the last time
Blind Boys of Mississippi - Where he leads me
Bill Withers - Sweet Wanomi
Aretha Franklin - I never loved a man the way I love you
Soweto Kinch - Jazz planet
Solveigh Slettahjell - I've got a crush on you
Ella Fitzgerald - I've got a guy
Kenny Wheeler - Know where you are
Lila Downs - Yo envido el viento
Buika - Mentirosa
YoYo Ma - Mumuki
Pink Martini - Una notte a Napoli
Circle of Rhythm - The adventures of Li Fung
Niraj Chag - It's life
Ryuichi Sakomoto - Disko
Ry Cooder - Little Trona girl
Charlie Parker - I'll remember April
David Grisman - Gypsy nights
Kirsty Mc Coll - Walking on Madison
Salt n Pepa - Shake that thing
Grace Jones - Well, well well
Carolyn Sampspn - Ich bin vergnugt mit meinem glucke (JS Bach)