Search This Blog

5 April 2009

NightTrain 1st April'09

Lyle Lovett - Record lady
Norah Jones - Cold cold heart
Hank WIlliams - I just don't like this kind of living
Johnny Cash - I'm leaving
Little Walter - My babe
Ray Charles - I'm gonna move to the outskirts of town
Van Morrison & John Lee Hooker - Gloria
The Zion Travellers - Blood
Imelda May - Knock 1,2, 3
Eddie Reader - Footsteps fall
Cornership - Brimful of Asha
Talking Heads - Don't worry about the government
Elvis Costello - Green shirt
Steel Pulse - Sound system
Bob Marley - No woman, no cry
Sinead O'Connor - War
Oumou Sangare - Seya
Amadou & Mariam - Compagnon de la vie
Jayne Stone & Masie Sissoko - Ninki nanka
Ane Brun - True colours
Kate Rusby - Bitter boy
Annie Lennox - Why
Billie Holiday - Can't help lovin that man
Golden Gate Quartet - Stormy weather
Sam Cooke - That's it, I quit, I'm moving on
Pee Wee Grayton - I found my piece of mind
Edith Piaf - Hymne al'amour
Charles Trenet - Swing troubadour
Dexter Gordon - Body & Soul