Search This Blog

29 April 2009

NightTrain 29th April'09

John Lee Hooker - This is hip
Dave Acari - Dreamt I was 100
Charlie Parr - Hog kill bles
Billy Bragg - M for me
James Hunter - Strange but true
Jimmy Hughes - Steal away
James Carr - That's the way love turned out for me
Toussaint Mc Coll - Let's do it again
Denise La Sale - Breaking up somebody's home
Ann Peebles - I'm gonna tear your playhouse down
Solveig Slettahjell - I remember Clifford
Helen Merrill - You'd be so nice to come home to
Stefon Harris - Black action figure
Eric Alexander - One for Steve
Alison Krauss & Robert Plant - Please read this letter
Coda - Kawaii
Rhombus - Sound of the sunshine
Martin, Medeski & Wood - Whatever happened to Gus
Femi Kuti - Do you knw
The Specials - Rat race
Grace Jones - This is
Radio Kijada - Manteo en menor
Pepe Romero - Carabana Gitana
Lila Downs - Justicia
Yo Yo Ma - Cafe 1930
Ferruccio Tagliavan - M'appari (from Martha)