Search This Blog

29 September 2011

NightTrain - 28th September '11

Tom Waits - Diamonds on my wind shield
Gil Scott Heron - Did you hear what they said
Miles Davis - Someday my prince will come
Hugh Buckley - Until Spring
Cassandra Wilson - Crazy
Nancy Wilson - Lush life
Steve Kuhn - I'll take romance
Paschal Schumacher - Kick the leaves
Billie Holiday - A fine romance
Pete Johnson & Joe Turner - Rebecca
Count Basie - Lester leaps in
Papa Charlie Jackson - You put it in, I'll take it out
Blind Boy Fuller - Sweet honey hole
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Juke box
Charles Mingus - Boogie stop shuffle
Irma Thomas - We got something good
Al Green - Take me to the river
Bill Withers - Take it all in and check it out
Charlie Parker - Milestones
Joe Pass & Nils Henning Orsted Pedersen - Yardbird suite
Mose Allison - I don't worry about a thing
Madeleine Peyroux - Dance me to the end of love
Christine Tobin - You got a friend
Art Pepper - Goodbye
Chucho Valdes - Campesina