Search This Blog

22 October 2014

NightTrain - 22nd October '14 (Happy)

Randy Newman - Laugh and be happy
Bobby Mc Ferrin - Don't worry be happy
Brenda Holloway - You make me very happy
Betty LaVette - Joy
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Pride and joy
Roling Stones - Happy
Jenny Lewis - Happy
Nick Lowe - A dollar short of happy
Tommy Smith - I want to be happy
Billie Holiday - Laughing at life
Art Tatum - Get happy
Joe Henderson - Happy madness
Rosetta Tharpe - Bring back those happy days
Fairfield Four - I'll be so happy
Ry Cooder - Happy meeting in glory
Van Morrison - And it stoned me
Ron Sexsmith - Happiness
An Emotional Fish - Celebrate
Geraint Watkins - Blessed with Happiness
John Lennon - Happiness is a warm gun
Al Green - Sha la la (make me happy)
Mille Jackson - I laughed a lot
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - Stranger to my happiness
Roberto Fonseca - Triste Alegria
Kirsty Mc Coll - Alegria
Beatrice Azevivo - Alegria (ao vivo)
Siphu Gumede - Joy spirits rejoice
Ray Charles - Joy ride
Jimmy Durante - Make someone happy
Jimmy Durante - The glory of love