Search This Blog

8 October 2014

NightTrain - 8th October '14

Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
Joe Turner - Flip, flop and fly
Alex Hahn - Sunday kind of love
Lee Dorsey - Everything I do gohn to be funky from now on
Sugarman 3 - Funky so and so
Lee Fields and the Expressions - Standing by your side
Geraint Watkins - It's a fabulous thing
Carla Cook - Watermelon man
Diane Reeves - I've got my eyes on you
Bjork - Boho dance
Solveig Slettahjell - Look for the silver lining
Declan O' Rourke - Galileo (someone like you)
Sinead O' Connor - How about I be me
The Gloaming - Samhradh, samhradh
Quercus - As I roved out
Ernie Watts - Gee Baby
Charlie Haden and Keith Jarrett - Goodbye
Nina Simone - Here comes the sun
The Staples Singer - Stand by me
THe Handsome Family - 24 hour store
Blind Uncle Gaspard - Sur le border de l'eau (on the water's edge)
Nouvelle Vague - Teenage kicks
Viiviane - Pomar
Chavela Vargas and Mario Avila - A donde te vas, Paloma
The Five Satins - In the still of the night
Turtle Island String Quartet - ROund midnight