Search This Blog

29 October 2014

NightTrain - 29th October '14 (Death / Halloween)



Tom Waits - Whistling past the graveyard
Sonny Boy Williamson - Your funeral my trial
Townes Van Zandt - Waiting around to die
Johnny Cash - Mercy seat 
Elvis Presley - In the ghetto
Macy Gray - I committed murder
Fugees - Kissing me softly
Rolling Stones - Gimme shelter
The Clash - Someone got murdered
The Stranglers - No more heroes
David Bowie - Rock n roll suicide
The Shangri Las - The Leader of the pack
Nouvelle Vague - The guns of Brixton
Linton Kwesi Johnson - Sonny's lettah
Bob Marley - I shot the Sheriff
Sinead O Connor - I am stretched on your grave
Karan Casey - Strange fruit
Christy Moore - Veronica
Damien Dempsey - Chris and Stevie
Gil Scott Heron - New York is killing me
Jimmy Scott - What are they doing in Heaven
Allen Toussaint - St. James' Infirmary
Joshua Redman - Tears in Heaven
Charlie Haden - Wayfaring stranger