Search This Blog

16 November 2017

NightTrain - 15th November '17


Elvis Presley - Good rockin' tonight
Little Richard - Tutti frutti
Professor Longhair - At the Mardi Gras
Fats Domino - The Fat Man
David Bowie - When you Rock n Roll with me
The Velvet Undergound - Waiting for the Man
The Boomtown Rats - I don't like Mondays
Courtney Barnett and Kurt Vile - Over everything
Alice Dimicile - One with the tide
Keegan McEnroe - Bastards and bitches
Keegan McEnroe - Keegan's beautiful dream
Lisa O'Neill - I'm gonna get me on the road
Valerie June - Shotgun
Quercus - Somewhere
Zoot Sims - Gypsy rhapsody
Christian Mc Bride Big Band - Used ta'
Camille - Mars is no fun
Lizz Wright - Singing in my soul
Cassandra Wilson - You gotta move
Carole Nelson - Moon rising over the Blackstair
Louis Stewart - Angel eyes
Caoimhin O Raghallaigh and Garth Knox - Tasseography
The Gloaming - Repeal the union
Trio Da Kali and Kronos Quartet - Garaba Mama
Orchestra Baobab - Natalia
Machito y su Afro Cubanos - Me miratste y te mire
Machito y su Orquestra - Holiday Mambo
Grover Washington - Make me a memory
Charles Bradley - I believe in your love
Alice Dimicile - Imagine