Search This Blog

27 November 2017

NightTrain - 22nd November '17


Sharon Jones - Rumors
Dee Dee Bridgewater - B.A.B.Y
Etta James - At last
Aretha Franklin - I never loved a man the way I loved you
Stevie Wonder - Golden Lady
Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
Bronagh Gallagher - Fool
Van Morrison - I've been working
David Bowie - Right
Amy Winehouse - Our day I come
Alan Barnes, Dave O'Higgins  and the Sax Section - Just a mood
Lyle Spud Murphy - Caleta
Divine Comedy - Foreverland
Dusty Springfield - Son a preacher man
Sharon Jones - Girl (you got to forgive him)
Dori Freeman - Lovers on the run
Aoife Doyle - Hope
Nina SImone - Turn me on
Mavis Staples - You're not alone
Zara McFarlane - Freedom chain
Boubacar Traore - Badialo
Tony Allen - Tiger skip
Miriam Makeba - Umqhokozo
Guilfoyle Nielsen Trio - Night and day
William Tyler - Albion moonlight
Courtney Barnett and Kurt Vile - Fear is like a forest
Sharon Jones - Matter of time
Dee Dee Bridgewater - Try a little tenderness