Search This Blog

30 November 2017

NightTrain - 29th November '17 - Soul and Gospel Special


Wilson Picket - The midnight hour
Sam and Dave - Soul Man
Ann Peebles - Dr. Love Power
Erma Franklin - Light my fire
Curtis Mayfield - Give me your love
Millie Jackson - Loving arms
James Carr - Pouring water on a drowning man
Solomon Burke - Don't give up on me
Sharon Jones - Call on God
The Zion Travelers - The Blood
Wynona Carr - Life is a ball game
Ray Charles - Hallelujah I love her so
Sam Cooke - It's alright
Jimmy Ruffin - What becomes of the broken hearted
Marvn Gaye - Can I get a witness
The Temptations - Ain't too proud to beg
The Supremes - Come see about me
Stevie Wonder - Higher ground
The Ojays - Love train
Shirley and Company - Shame, shame, shame
Rick James - Give it to me Baby
En Vogue - My love, you're never going to get it
Rufus and Chaka Khan - Sweet thing
Bronagh Gallagher - Lonely girls
Christine Tobin - You make me feel like a natural woman
Dana Masters - Crossing lines
Dee Dee Bridgewater - I can't stand the rain
Al Green - Take me to the river
Jimmy Scott - Slave to love
Mavis Staples - Love and trust
Ben E King - Stand by me
Aretha Franklin - A change is gonna come