Search This Blog

6 December 2006

Nght Train 29th Nov 06

Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
The Animals - House of the rising sun
BB King - Sweet little angel
Ruth Brown - Cabbage head
Dave Frischberg - Blizzard of lies
Randy Newman - The world isn't fair
Helen Merrill - I want a little boy
Tom Waits - You can never hold back Spring
Acoustic Traingle - Miserere Mei
Yo Yo Ma with Ithzak Perlman -Dvorak - Slavonic Dance in E minor
Fanfare Ciocarlia - Doina Si Balaseanca
Camane - Maria
Mria Joao & Mario Laginha - My Skin
Mirsty Mc Coll - Head
Richmond Fontaine - Western skyline
Brian Wilson - God only knows
The Red Caps - Tuscaloosa
Jimmy Rodgers - High powered Mama
Leadbelly - When I was a cowbouy
Johnny Cash - Help me
Damien Dempsey - Negative vibes
Johnny Osborne - We need love
Mighty Imperials - Soul buster Part 1
Vincent Herring - Hopscotch
Mate Wates - View from the bridge
Ry Cooder & Ersi Arvisu - Soy luz y sombree
Temptations - Just my imagination running away with me