Search This Blog

28 December 2006

Night Train 27th Dec 06

Jimmy Durante - I'm the guy who found the lost chord
Tom Waits - Goodnight Irene
Tony Bennett - I love piano
Art Tatum - Yesterdays
Randy Newman - Louisiana
Johnny Cash - The man who couldn't cry
Merla Haggard - If I could fly
Shaking Pyramids - Tennessee rock n'roll
Elvis Costello - Poisoned rose
Jackie Wilson - Talk that talk
Lula Reed - Your key don't fit no more
John Lee Hooker Jr - Somebody's out to get me
Bob Brozman - It's mercy we need
Lanny Morgan - People will say we're in love
Vincent Herring - You leave me breathless
Talking HEads - Houses in motion
Kronos Quartet & Asha Bhosie - Chura liya hai tum
Mahmod Ahmed - Alma med eda new ne
Hafdis Huld - My heart beats
Ash - Numbskull
Lily Allen - Everything's wonderful
Phyllis Dillon - Don't stay away
Dennis Brown - Westbound train
Booker T & The MGs - Mo' onions
Mills Brothers - The love bug will bite you
Persuasions - Get ready
GEraint Watkins - Heroes and villains
Matt Wates Sextet - Guy's song
Lay u tari