Search This Blog

28 December 2006

Night Train 13th Dec06 (Guest John Quinn)

Isley Brothers - This old heart of mine
Beatles - Paperback writer
Steely Dan - Ricky don't lose that number
Frank Sinatra - Night and day
Ry Cooder - Tattler
Dexter Gordn - Guess I'll hang my tears out to dry
The Clash - Charlie don't surf
Nina Simone - I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
John Prine - All the best
Dan Penn & Spooner Oldham - It tears me up
Steve Earle - John Walkers blues
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstong - Gee Baby ain't I good to you
Dan Tyminski - Man of constant sorrow
Brian Wilson - Good vibrations
Bob Dylan - Thunder on the mountain
Lucinda Williams - Metal firecracker
Dusty Springfield - Just a little lovin'
Johnny Cash - The beast in me
The Band - The weight
June Tabor - King of Rome
Nanacy Sinatra - Bang bang
Rodney Crowell - We can't turn back
Johnny Cash - Rose of my heart