Search This Blog

6 December 2006

Night Train 22nd Nov 06

Mighty Imperials - Thunder chicken
Curtis Mayfiled - Move on up
James Brown - Sex machine
Five Blind Boys of Alabama - Stand by me
Mahalia Jackson - I walked into the garden
Nina Simone - To love somebody
Matt Wates Sextet - Guy's song
Gwilym SImcock - Solo piano interlude
Cassandra Wilson - My one and only love
Sexteto Cafe - El titere
Enzo Avitabile & Botttari - Dance with me
Nuru Kane - Niane
Estil C Ball - Poor Ellen Smith
Michelle Shocked - Contest coming (cripple Creek)
Dwight Yoakam - Smoke along the rrack
Johnny Cash - Rusty Cage
Johnny Cash - Love's been good to me
Elder Beck - Rock n roll sermon
The Clash - Guns of Brixton
Squeeze - Take me I'm yours
Kirsty Mc Coll - Don't come the cowboy with me Sonny Jim
Rolling Stones - Beast of burden
Van Morrison - Tupelo honey
Joni Mitchell - Carey
Arvo Part - Festina for strings and harp ad lib.
Dexter Gordon - Cry me a river
Takashi Hirayasu & Bob Brozman - Koza no machi
Mari Boine - Vuoi, vuoi mu
Umo Jazz Orchestra - Blue in distance