Search This Blog

13 March 2007

Night Train 14 Mar 07

Lula Reed - My story
Van Morrison - Joe Harper Saturday night
T Rex - Telegram Sam
Marleena Shaw - Liberation conversation
Betty Harris - Break in the road
Charles Wright - The joker
Ann Peebles - I can't stand the rain
Specials - Friday night and Saturday morning
Steel Pulse - Ku Klux Klan
Abdullah Ibrahim - Mannenberg revisited
Solomon Linda- Mbube (Lion sleeps tonight)
Paul Simon - Graceland
Elvis Presley - I don't car if the sun don't shine
Arthur Big Boy Crudup - That's al right
Casey Bill Weldon - Back door blues
Lester Young - I've found a new baby
Duke Ellington - Koko
Thelonious Monk - Crepescule with Nellie
Marilyn Monroe - Let’s make love
Tony Bennett - Call me irresponsible
Elvis Costello - Alison/Living a little/Tracks of my tears/Tears of a clown/ No more tearstained makeup / Clown time is over medley
Yo Yo Ma - Libertango
Hugo Diaz - Mu Buenos Aires querido
Accordion Tribe - Heimo
Clifton Chenier - One step at a time
Dirty Dozen Brass Band - I shall not be moved

Sam Cooke - Just another day
Johnny Cash - I'll fly away

Mahalia Jackson - Didn't it rain
Ry Cooder - Sundown town
Mary J Blige - One
Tom Waits - Kentucky Avenue