Search This Blog

27 March 2007

Night Train 21 March 07

Candi Staton - In name only
Ann Peebles - Dr Love power
Betty Harris - Cry to me
Betty LaVette - Let me down easy
Sam Cooke - Any day now
Mavis Staples & Lucky Peterson - Wade in the water
Duke Special - Stumble and fall
Eddie Reader - Prisons
Neko Case - Star witness
Lucinda Williams- Fancy funeral
Steve Riley & mamou Playboys - La vie dun vieux clarion / Bachelors wife
Solas - The Vega set
Eliza Carthy & Ratcatchers - Cobblers hornpipe
June Tabor - The cloud factory
William Butt - Cello Suite 1 Op 72 (Benjamin Britten)
Kathryn Stott - Op 72 No 1 ( Frederyk Chopin)
Camille O Sullivan - God is in the house
Tom waits - Till the money runs out
Ry Cooder - Red cat 'til I die
Joe Liggins - I ain't drunk
Crazy Ades Late Hour Blues - Hook, line and sinker
Charlie Feathers & Musical Warriors - Bottle to the baby
Johnny Cash - Let the train whistle blow
Madeleine Peyroux - Half the perfect world
Milt Jackson - Lillie
Shirley Horn - My funny Valentine
Lou Donaldson & Clifford Brown - You go to my head
Tord Gustavsen - Tears transforming
Maria Joa - My skin