Search This Blog

6 March 2007

Night Train - 28th February 07 Country Special

Hank Williams - Why don't love me like you used to do
Tom Petty - You're gonna change or I'm gonna leave
Waylon Jennings - Folson prison blues
Joe Ely - Box Cars
Wayne Hancock
Flatlanders - You never seen me cry
John Prine - Paradise
Lucinda Williams - Mama you sweet
Emmylou Harris - Strong hand
Sam Baker - Waves
Mary Gauthier - Our lady of the shadows
Rosie Flores -Inside this dance
Bill Monroe - Southern flavour
Paul Burch -
Etta Bater - Railroad Bill
Steve Earle - Carrie Brown
Ry Cooder - Hank Williams
Patsy CLine - Walkin after midnight
kd Lang - Lockstop & teardrop
Merle Haggard - More than my old guitar
Dwight Yoakam - Nothings changed here
FLoyd Tillman - Driving nails in my coffin
Owen Bradley - Blues stay away from me
Lyle Lovett - Hello grandma
Bray Vista - Your eyes
Chip Taylor & Carrie Rodriguez - Let's leave this town
Rodney Crowell- Glasgow girl
Johnny Cash - On the 309
Johnny Cash - Get rhythm
Bob dylan - I can't get you off my mind
Flying Burritto Brothers - Juanita
Rolling Stones - WIld Horses