Search This Blog

27 March 2007

Night Train - 28th March 07

Bill Evans - Witchcraft
Miles Davis - My funny Valentine
Ella Fitzgerald - All the things you are
Billie Holiday - Don't explain
Cassendra Wilson - Honey bee
Mavis Staples - On my way
Ry Cooder _ There's a bright side somewhere
Marlene Dietrich - Falling in love again
Marilyn Monroe - I wanna be loved by you
Camille O' Sullivan - The Devil's workshoip
David Byrne - The accident
David Bowie - Art decade
BBC Radiophonic Workshop - Dr Who theme
Calexico - Roka
Lucinda Williams- Unsuffer me
Dan Penn & Spooner Oldham - It tears me up
Cerys Matthews - Chardonnay
Solveig Slettahjell - Good rain
Froy Aagre - The wheel
Burhan Ocal & Istanbul Oriental Ensemble - Kapali carsi (Grand Bazaar)
Lhasa - Con toda palabra
June Tabor - Ah the sighs
Martin Simpson - Adieu adieu sweet lovely Nancy
Teleman - Concerto No 1in D
Frederyk Chopin - Nocturne Op27 #1
Duke Special - John Lennon love
Nancy Wilson - Lush life
Art Pepper - Lover man