Search This Blog

10 April 2007

Night Train 11 April 07

Lee Morgan - Terrible T
Wayne Shorter - Footprints
Solveig Slettahjell - Do Lord
Silver Quartet - Gospel train
Ray Charles - Georgia on my mind
Madeleine Peyroux - Blue alert
Hans Theesink - May the raod
Paul Burch - John Peel
Paul Burch - Wander
Tom Russell - I'm on fire
Townes Van Zandt - Racing in the steets
Keb Mo' - I can't be satisfied
KoKo Taylor - I'm ready
Muddy Waters - Hoochie coochie man
Camille O'Sullivan - Ne me quitte pas
Amalia - Primavera
Camane - A minha rua
Debashish Bhattachayra - & Bob Brozman - Konkani memories
Tom Doughty - Black Orpheus
Paul Burch - When I'm in love
Paul Burch - I will wait for you
Paul Burch & Ralph Stanley - Little glass of wine
Eyephuro - Othiawene / My faraway love
Angelique Kidjo - Olofoofo
Charles Lloyd - How can I tell yo
John Coltrane - Nancy with the laughing face
Lucinda Williams - Where is my love
Dan Penn & Spooner Oldham - Lonely women make good lovers
Martin Hayes & Dennis Cahill - Carraroe /Out of the ocean