Search This Blog

28 April 2007

NIghtTrain 25 April 07

Get Smart theme
Naked Gun theme
Top Cat theme
Wynton Marsalis & Lincoln Centre Orchestra - Night Train
Wynton Marsalis - The seductress
Nancy Sinatra - Bang bang
Lucinda Williams - Are you alright
Paul Burley - When I'm in love
Scott Miller & Commonwealth - I won't go with you
Roy Orbison Trying to get to you
Carla Thomas - I like what you're doing to me
Ann Peebles - Love vibration
Jean Knight - Mr Big Stuff
James Borwn - Get up off that thing
Marva Whitney - It's my thing
Philadelphia Experiment - Grover
Dave Douglas - Just another murder
Ben Allison - Respiration
Tom Waits - Coney Island Baby
Richard Thompson - Dry your eyes and move on
Martin Simpson - A blacksmith converted me
Debashish Bhatacharya - Lullabai
Theirry Thi Robin - Ma gavali robin
Yo Yo Man - Dansa Brasiliera
Clark Terry - No problem
Charles Lloyd - Desolation sound
Organics & Richie Buckley - Lion and the wolf
Soleig Slettahjell - My oh my