Search This Blog

8 April 2007

NightTrain 4th April 07

Sam Cooke & Soul Stirrers - End of my journey
Pops Staples - I shall not be moved
Blind Boys of Alabama - Run on for long time
Charles Mingus - Better git it into yur soul
Duke Ellington - In a mellow tone
Stan Getz - You're blase
Joni MItchell - Stumbling towards Bethlehem
Johnny Hartman - Stairway to the stars
Marvin Gaye - What's going on ?
Candi Staton - I sing a song of love to you
Macy Gray - I try
Luinda WIlliams - What if
Bob Dylan - Someday Baby
Townes Van Zandt - The highway kind
Alison Krauss - Baby now that I've found you
Eddie Reader - Safe as houses
Joan Opportunity - Love and affection
Correo Aereo - La rosa
Dunne & Hernandez - Dona Ubenza
Rene La Caille & Bob Brozman - Zok
Mori Kante - Sabou
John Barry - The Ipcress file
Lalo Schifrin - Mannix
Abram Wilson - Why you guys laughin' ?
Arni Egilsson - Tom Thumb
Enrico Caruso - Mia piccirella