Search This Blog

28 April 2007

NightTrain 18 April 07

Joe Clay - Ducktails
Carl Perkins - Dixieland
Rusty & Doug Kershaw
Buddy Holly - Everyday
Walter Brown & Jay Mc Shann - Baby, baby, baby
Jimmy Witherspoon - Now confessin' the blues
Ray Charles - Drown in my own tears
Ella Fitzgerald - Cry me a river
Rene Marie - I'd rather talk about you
Madeleine Peyroux - You're gonna make me lonesome
Michael Buckley - How about that
Richie Buckley - Ballad
kd Lang - Hallelujah
Phil Ware Trio - Goodbye Mr Munch
Solveig Slettahjell - We were Indians
Cerys Matthews - It you're looking for love
Dave Acari - Stagolee
Roger Chapman - Jerusalem
Eoin Dillon - Liffey reels
The Tea Merchants - Swedish Meatballs
Evgeny Lisnjak & Alexandre Bystriv - Adios nonino
Yo Yo Ma - Chega de saudade
Ibrahim Ferer - Perfida
Louis Stewart - Bumpin
Quartet West - Body and soul
Joni Mitchell - You're my thrill