Search This Blog

9 February 2010

NightTrain 10th February '10

Ella Fitzgerald - My funny Valentine
Johnny Hartman - You are too beautiful
Dusty Springfield - Breakfast in bed
Bill Withers - I want to stay the night
Joshua Redman - Chill
Hilary Bow - Lull a baby
Melody Gardot - Lover undercover
Eddie Reader - Mountain of love
The Beatles - Michelle
Ray Davies - In a moment
Jimi Hendrix - The wind cries Mary
John Coltrane - Nancy with the laughing face
Fats Waller - I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter
Madeleine Peyroux - Dance me to the end of love
Mariza - Maria Lisboa
Armandinho - Fado Armandinho
Vicotr Deme - Cherie
Anwar Brahem - Dance with waves
Orchestra Baobab - Coumba
David Byrne & Brian Eno - Life is long
Johnny Cash - Love's bee good to me
Charlie Louvin - Texas girl
JJ Cale - Sensitive kind
Melingo - Leonel el Feo
Donny Mc Caslin - Etude #4 (Piazolla)
Richard Strauss - Romanze in F for Cello and Orchestra