Search This Blog

1 February 2010

NightTrain 27th January '10

Joya Landis - Kansas City
Val Bennett - Take 5 aka The Russians are coming
Toto la Momposina - Manita Uribe
Salsa Celtica - El sol del la noche
Sharon Shannon - Howya horse
Bill Monroe - Y'all come
Reno & Smiley - I'm gone long gone
Moon Mullican - Moon's tune
Elvis Presley - Mystery train
Chuck Berry - You can't catch me
Scott Miller & The Common wealth - I won't go without you
Imelda May - Feel me
Sam Baker - Odessa
Warren Ellis - Cowgirl
David Bowie - Subterraneans
kd Lang - Sexuality
Dusty Springfield - Just a little lovin'
Aretha Franklin - You make me feel like a natural woman
Booker T & The MGs - Hip hug her
Brook Benton - Rainy night in Georgia
Tony Bennett - I wish I were in love again
Scott Hamilton - Stairway to the stars
Chucho Valdes - Reverie & arabesque
Pink Martini - Bitty Boppy Betty
Randy Newman - A few words in defense of our country
Charlie Louvin - Great atomic power
The Unthanks - Where've you bin Dick
YoYo Ma & Gerry O Connor - Appalachian Waltz
Yehudi Menuhin & Stephanne Grappelli - Lullaby of Birdand
Richard Galliano & Gary Burton - Para Jobim
The Platters - The Great Pretender