Search This Blog

24 February 2010

NightTrain 24th February '10

Johnny Cash - For the good times
Johnny Cash - Satisfied mind
Clancy - Road to the heart
Damien Dempsey - The city
Everything but the girl - You lift me up
Gil Scott Heron - New York is killing me
La Brass Banda - Rotes hoserl
Le Vent du Nord - Lanlaire
Salsa Celtica - El sol de noche
Mongo Santamaria - Watermelon man
Cannonball & Nat Adderley - Oh Babe
Frank Sinatra - Making whoopee
Diane Reeves & Dr. John - Blues in the night
Larry Willis - Come Sunday
Johnny Hodges - Finesse
Johnny Cash - I Corinthians 15:55
Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens - I need you to hold my hand
Marion Williams - I shall be released
Steel Pulse - Drug squad
James Hunter - She's got a way
Paolo Nutini - Coming up easy
Kroke - Moondowner
The Unthanks - Here's the tender coming
Elvis Costello - Please stay