Search This Blog

6 February 2010

NightTrain 3rd February '10

Imelda May - Smokers song
Lyle Lovett - Church
The Mavericks - Foolish heart
Buddy Holly - Rock me Baby
Chuck Berry - Havana moon
Bo Diddley - Mona (I need you Baby)
Tom Waits - Everything goes to Hell
Sonny Rollins - Time on my hands
Ella Fitzgerald - Bewitched, bothered and bewildered
Count Basie - Midnite blue
Duke Ellington - In a mellow tone
Hugo Diaz - Melodia de arrabal
Horacio Molina - Fuimos
Havana Cultura & Danay - Lagrimas - de soledad (No existen palabras)
Ruben Gonzalez - El vivo
Babacar Y Sabor Internacional - Ignane
Tinariwen - Tahultin
Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Get down Moses
Shakura S'aida - Gonna tell my Baby
Big Daddy Wilson - Love is the key
Paul Kelly - To her door
Eddie Reader - Dragonflies
Madeleine Peyroux - Smile
Bob Brookmeyer & Stan Getz - Skylark
Charlie Louvin - Dixie boll weevil
Ralph Stanley - Gloryland
Ry Cooder - Cancion milteca
Ithzak Perlman - Songs my mother taught me (Dvorak)